Sunday, March 1, 2009

30 Things You Didn't Want to Know About Me.

We're blowin up. Going nationwide. Got a request to throw down 30 things about myself for the hooligans to get on a more personal basis with me. Here we go.

1. If I'm Jim Calhoun, I'm not giving a dime back either.
2. I like it when emilio changes my socks.
3. Last night, some black kid told me he was the best DE in the state. I called his bluff. I back down from no man.
4. When I text sellberg, I imagine it's his mom instead.
5. Favorite album? easy. Celebrity by Nsync. They molded a generation of lovers and friends.
6. Favorite Civil War general: Ulysses Simpson Grant. That was too easy.
7. I really don't like Wu-Tang. at all.
8. Maybe I could change my everyday but baby I don't want to. So I'll just hang around and find some things to do to take my mind off missing you?
9. I'm a sucker for corn rows and manicured toes.
10. I hate when the phone rings.
11. I love Quinnipiac girls.
12. My favorite color is aqua marine.
13. When I was home alone, I watched 27 dresses. And fucking loved it.
14. I think Chris Brown was just practicing his 2nd amendment right.
15. Jay Cutler=Charlie Niland and Rick Pitino=Desi's dad (aka donny baseball)
16. I had beers with Tyler Lorenzen and it might be the happiest day of my life.
17. Sellberg claims he kissed 3 girls in one night last summer. And says I was there. I still don't believe him.
18. A telephone pole hit my car once.
19. I think Justin Timberlake is the single most talented person in America. Hands down.
20. I was walking to class the other day and some kid I haven't seen since freshman year told me he loved the blog. Proudest moment of my life. If I wasn't so unsure of his sexual preference I would have hugged the shit out of him.
21. In 3rd grade, Alexis Veith broke my heart for the first time. And it wouldn't be the last.
22. I would want to be a pilot if I wasn't afraid of heights. And horses?
23. I spent all my money on diamonds and wine.
24. I get a lot more satisfaction from looking for side boob of the day than you think.
25. I had a crush on my 1st grade teacher and every time I hear her name, I still hear trumpets.
26. When I was 6, I had a dream that the witch from sleeping beauty came into my room. Every time I go to sleep, I have visions of her staring at me. It was the most terrifying dream I ever had.
27. I became very close friends with sellysells like a year ago but it feels like we've known each other forever. Some call it fate, I call it love in its purest form.
28. I miss Nomar tremendously. And Jbed. When Nomar first came back from wrist surgery, I was listening to the sox game on the radio and he hit a home run in his first AB. No joke. Tears filled my eyes.
29. When I get a physical and doc wants to see my balls, I yell out 3rd base. Really clears the tension. Then we realize we're laughing with my pants down and I wonder if he's making fun of me.
30. Doug zepka pissed off a deck onto matty k's head once at a party. Matt thought it was raining. I've never laughed so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...