Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Does Anyone Else Get The Feeling That I'm Gonna Be Shot In Cold Blood Tomorrow?

Thoughts right off the bat? I don't like it. I never do when somebody thinks it's a good to idea to tell me how my day is gonna be. You know what I mean? It sketches me out. Like how the fuck do you know what tomorrow will be like? What do you know that I don't know? I don't think I'm alone when I say I think Brault has been running and organizing a terrorist organization of Reba fans to kill me in some symbolist way to shake off all the other weak imposter bloggers. And the worst part about it is I fucking deserve it. I've dropped his name on this blog more than anyone, even Charlie Sheen during Charlie Sheen week. Jordon Brault is coming for my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...