Saturday, April 9, 2011

MLB Tells Manny He's Going To Be Suspended Again. Manny Tells MLB He'd Rather Go Fuck Himself

NEW YORK -- Manny Ramirez walked away from baseball on Friday, abruptly ending the mercurial career of one of the most talented -- and tainted -- hitters to ever play the game. The slumping Tampa Bay RaysLos Angeles Dodgers, and second-time offenders get double that penalty. slugger tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug during spring training, sources told ESPN.com, and informed Major League Baseball that he would retire rather than face a 100-game suspension. "I'm at ease," Ramirez told ESPNdeportes.com via phone from his home in Miami. "God knows what's best [for me]. I'm now an officially retired baseball player. I'll be going away on a trip to Spain with my old man." Ramirez served a 50-game suspension for violating the drug policy in 2009 while he was with the

Is there a bigger scumbag in baseball than Manny?  That's saying a lot because I used to love the guy until 2007 when he started bitching about his contract, demanding trades and then absolutely quitting on the team and on the fans. Just a total piece of shit. Let me put it this way. If I had a cancer and Manny was the only person on earth who had the cure, I wouldn't accept it from him. He's dead to me and I'd tell him exactly what I tell everyone who's dead to me. "Go fuck yourself." And what's this bullshit he's talking when he says he's "at ease"? What ease? You didn't retire, bro. You fucking quit like the pussy bitch you were your entire career. You didn't run the count up and mash a game winner here, you walked up to the place and swung at the first 3 pitches you saw then went home to collect your paycheck. Pathetic. It's all fun and games until somebody gets caught juicing. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...