Friday, April 8, 2011

Jim Halpert Is My Hero.



I'm gonna be straight up honest with you. I have absolutely nothing left in the tank. I feel like shit, the blog reads like shit, the clouds outside look like shit, the sox are playing like shit, every piece of food I eat kinda tastes like shit, and worst of all, Bravo canceled Real Housewives of D.C. Take my eyes, but not my real housewives. Anyway, this video is the only thing that's kept me going. Did you know John Krasinski once saved 6 girls who were being raped by 2 boys? True story.


P.S. This is exactly how a conversation between me and Sellberg goes. He always pushes me to the edge and I take it too far with a comment about his mother or his weak attempt to grow facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...