Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Saturday Night Is a Big Fucking Game

The Dome better be cranking like the Donovan McNabb days because we'll need it against UConn. Obviously I want Syracuse to win and I'll probably be wearing my #39 Walter Reyes(who? look it up) jersey. If the Huskies pull it out and finish strong like a rookie on prom night, I won't cry myself to sleep. Syracuse might be my wife but UConn is definitely one of my sluts I keep on the side to take to a bar but never breakfast the next day. Anyway. Just a ton of shit riding on this game. UConn needs a win in a bad way to become bowl eligible and still be alive in the hunt for the conference title. Syracuse needs a win to end big east play at 5-2 and trail Pitt by a game for a championship and trip to a BCS bowl. So, yeah. In the words of Joe Biden, "This is a big fucking deal." I'm reading right now that the game is scheduled to be on ESPNU. Seriously? The on ESPN channel I don't get in HD is ESPNU. Great. Just fucking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...