Thursday, November 18, 2010

This Is The Sexiest Man Alive?

They both love politics and are passionate about the environment.  But it seems Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson also have something else in common - their good looks. Actor Ryan Reynolds has been named the Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine, a day after his wife Scarlett Johansson was labelled 'Babe Of The Year' by GQ magazine.

I'm not fighting this one. It's about time Van Wilder got some notoriety. He was simply break through in Oscar Nominated films such as Just Friends, Waiting, Amityville Horror, The one with Sandra Bullock and Betty White aaannddd what else? Definitely, Maybe. Yeah. You're not getting that chick flick by me. No way. But seriously, Ryan Reynolds is a good dude and Scarlett Johansson is a girl I'd piss on if she was on fire. That means I really, really like her. I'm like a dog. Gotta mark my territory before I buy the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...