Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What The Fuck Is This All About?

I'm happy that the page views and hits are way up. It's actually pretty awesome but if life was all about having friends and making people happy then I'd be a fucking millionaire by now. I can finally relate to Randy Moss when he said "I don't tape ankles, I don't cut checks." I don't write blog posts for fucking fun. My only question is if we got a lot more readers, why hasn't my bank account felt it? This blog has been sitting on the $69 mark for like a month. And that's funny and you can make a sexual joke out of it but I'm not gonna laugh at it. I'm broke and you know you're broke when you have to ask your buddy if you can borrow two dollars to buy a milk at Dunkin Donuts. SO fucking click on some ads. Make daddy rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...