Wednesday, November 17, 2010

8 Year Old Jets Fan Gets a Sack Lunch

An 8-year-old New York Jets fan was tackled by an adult Browns fan after Sunday's game, according to a television station in Cleveland. The boy went to the game at Cleveland Browns Stadium in a Jets jersey with his father, who was born in New York. Much to the chagrin of the local crowd, the Jets rallied for a 26-20 overtime victory. The boy's mother, identified only as Danielle by ABC affiliate WEWS because she didn't want to reveal her last name, said the fans in the stadium were great, but things got out of control after the game. "Calling him a bad word, to my husband and to my son, throwing food at them," she said, according to WEWS. When the family reached the parking lot, the situation got uglier.  "As [my husband] was walking, holding my son's hand, a guy from behind tackled him. A drunken Browns fan tackled him and pulled him out of his dad's hand. He was on the ground crying," Danielle said, according to the station. The boy was left with a scraped and bruised ankle. The mother said her husband didn't call police, opting instead to quickly get in the car and leave. When reached by the television station, Browns vice president of media relations Neal Gulkis called the situation unfortunate and disappointing and said the team is looking into the matter.

I'm with the mom when she says the kids are off limits. No real man should ever go provoking a woman and her child but where's the dad in all this? He didn't call police, he instead ran to the car because they had to get the hell out of there? When is time to defend your family's honor? You got a drunk Cleveland fan who just attacked your son on the ground. For me this would be like hunting season. I don't even have to think about it. I'm taking off my imaginary hockey gloves and it's go time. You'd need the entire soviet army to take me off of him before I'd beat his face into a rock.


P.S. This kid probably had it coming. Fuck the Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...