Sunday, November 21, 2010

Anybody Know How That Patriots Game Ended Today? I Think I Missed It...

Wait, wait, wait. You're telling me Peyton Manning threw 3 interceptions?  And the last one was on the final drive when the Pats pretty much served the game to him on a silver platter? WHAT?!?! Oh, that's right. I WAS THERE MOTHERFUCKER. And yeah, all that shit happened and then some. Peyton Manning is a zero. A zilch. He can't even sniff Tom Brady's jock strap. That's another loss in Foxboro for #18 and he's still down 3-1 in super bowls. How does our ass taste?


P.S. Peyton better not let go of that hand. That's the closest to God that he'll ever come.

P.P.S. I'm totally ignoring that wamp job Syracuse was served last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...