Monday, November 22, 2010

Floyd Has 3 Years To Grow a Pair Of Testicles and Fight Pac-Man

MANILA, Philippines -- Manny Pacquiao says he plans to retire in three years and doesn't see himself boxing beyond the age 35. The boxing champion also told a news conference in Manila he's willing to fight Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez again but that the match would probably not excite fans. He sounded doubtful himself, saying "I would not watch Pacquiao vs. Marquez." Congressman Pacquiao was speaking in the Philippine House of Representatives on Monday, where he received the highest medal for the second time following his latest victory over Antonio Margarito.

3 years is enough time to man the fuck up and fight, right?  And if I'm Floyd, I wanna get this fight done as soon as possible because Manny only gets better with every fight. It's like people who want to attack the blog know they should have done it in it's early stage because now I'm  like a 3 headed monster. I mean I'll come at you from 5 different ways and fuck your whole world up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...