Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Barry Can't Pitch...Maybe He Catches

As I'm sure you all know, Obama threw out the first pitch at the Phillies Nationals game yesterday. The Phillies ended up destroying the Nats (shocking I know), but that's not what this post is about. This is about the despicable attempt Obama had of throwing a strike.

I'm an Obama supporter, but when I see stuff like that, it's hard for me to keep my allegiance. After seeing his skills against the UNC basketball team last year, I feel we all had high expectations for Obama to throw a 95 mph heater right down the middle. Not so fast, Obama looked like a child with down syndrome with an awkward wind up and an even worse pitch. Really Barack? You're suppose to represent the cool, youth revolution, but you gotta be able to make a better pitch than that. Take notes from Bush (on pitching, not presidency), with the pressure on, Bush delivered a strike right down the plate.


Obama, step it up, or we'll ask you to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...