Monday, August 2, 2010

We're 6.5 Games Back. I'm Not Worried.



Normally I would have already called the bomb squad, put the fire out and started to rebuild for next season but this year is different. This team is special because we have what most teams in the majors don't. Exceptional pitching. I mean it's exquisite. Lester, Bucholz, Beckett, Lackey and Dice-K. Who wants to go up against that in October? Out of this world type shit and all we need at this point is to get Pedey back and for Jacoby to grow a pair and we're golden. No doubt we can go on a 12 game winning streak. That's just who we are this year. We get super hot and then super cold. We have 13 games left against the Rays and Yanks. Is it so hard to believe that we can go 10-3 against them while making up ground the rest of the way? I don't think so. I'm a believer, baby. Always have been, always will be. You won't see a white flag upon my door.

P.S. I remember being down 0-3 in the 2004 ALCS and had given up hope. Then what happened? Laser show. So, relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...