Sunday, August 8, 2010

These Next 2 Games Are Huge. HUUUGGEEEE.

Huge might be an understatement for these next two games. I mean our season rests on the shoulders of Beckett and Lester. Obviously I'm confident. Two of the best pitchers in the game are on the mound and that would all be peachy if we had a full team but we don't. So the bottom line is we gotta say fuck the world and get our grown man on. Just unleash our demons on the Yanks for the next 2 days and that's not crazy to think we can do it. We're going up against Burnett and some other average joe. I don't even know who it is. Phil Hughes? Is it Phil Hughes? He sounds like he should be doing my taxes, not pitching in a pivotal game but whatever. Everyone needs to get their shit together and just fucking click then it's smooth sailing from there as far as I'm concerned. If we lose, I'm throwing in the towel. Season is over. Time to start focusing on the Patriots.



P.S. Where the fuck is Varitek?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...