Monday, August 23, 2010

Introducing Your 2010 Fantasy Football Champs

This isn't even my squad for the Champions League known as "Deb Powers is All The Rage." That's when I bring out the big guns and sit in solitude for my draft. Even make the cat knock 4 times on the door before I allow him in the war room.  I don't like that I have two NY Jets players on my roster but I'm not gonna complain if that means I was able to sneak Steven Jackson, Ronnie Brown and Ahmad Bradshaw on there. 3 starters who run angry. Did I mention I have Tom Terrific and baby Welker? Anquan Boldin is gonna be in pissed off, beast mode for Baltimore and Malcolm Floyd will be the #1 option in San Diego with Vincent Jackson holding out. That's a good thing when he's catching passes from Philly Rivers. I like this team. By week 8, I might have Aaron Hernandez starting at TE because he's Bristol's finest. Ho-hum. Give me the trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...