Monday, August 23, 2010

That's My Quarterback!

When asked if he’s watched the New York Jets on HBO’s “Hard Knocks", Patriots quarterback Tom Brady kept it light Monday morning during his weekly appearance on sports radio WEEI.  “I haven’t turned it on. I hate the Jets, so I refuse to support that show,” Brady told co-hosts John Dennis and Gerry Callahan.  Told that it’s hard to hate Jets coach Rex Ryan when watching the show, Brady responded, “I’m sure it’s great TV. I’m glad people are liking it but that’s just something I have no interest in watching. I’d love to say a lot of mean things, but I’d rather not do that either.” 

First off, how is it hard to hate Rex Ryan when watching that show? He comes off as the most egotistical, obese piece of shit in football. He's awful. They talk about how he's some great teacher and all they show is him walking around, talking shit and sneaking candy into his office. It's a joke. I watch Hard Knocks and feel good about the Pats because I know they're doing everything just the opposite of what the Jets. New York is talking while New England is working.

McFarlane Toys NFL 3 Inch Sports Picks Series 7 Mini Action Figure Tom Brady (New England Patriots)
McFarlane Toys NCAA COLLEGE Football Sports Picks Series 1 Action Figure Tom Brady (Michigan Wolverines)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...