Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rex Ryan Holds Meeting With Tony Dungy. No Word On Whether He Ate Him Yet.


CORTLAND, N.Y. -- New York Jets coach Rex Ryan, bothered that Tony Dungy criticized him publicly for cursing on camera, said Thursday he cleared the air in a "man-to-man" conversation with the former coach.
Ryan said Dungy, an NBC analyst, accepted his invitation to make a get-acquainted visit to the Jets' facility.  "I wanted him to know how I felt," Ryan said. "We talked man-to-man. He told me his position, and I definitely told him my position. It was good. He knows some people I know. There are a lot of positive things being said about me ... We'll leave it at that. We look forward to having him come up and see what we're all about." Ryan and Dungy spoke Wednesday, not long after Ryan fired back at the former Colts and Buccaneers coach. Ryan said Dungy "unfairly judged" him after the profanity-laden first episode of HBO's "Hard Knocks," which is following the Jets during training camp. 

I hate Rex Ryan and the Jets more than anything but who fuck does Tony Dungy think he is? He wins a ring and suddenly he thinks he's the Pope or something.  Isn't he Michael Vicks mentor or some bullshit like that? You think he was using civilized words when he threw 2 dogs in the ring and let them kill each other? And I hope Lord Dungy reads this blog by some divine chance so I could also hold a meeting with him just like Rex Ryan. Except in this meeting I'd grab Tony Dungy by the balls and tell him it's OK to use them every once in a while. You'd be surprised by how good it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...