Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Katy Perry Releases "Teenage Dream" Video

katy perry teenage dream music video
Katy Perry has done it again. She made another awesome song and video to go with it. She released the video for her 2nd single off her upcoming album, "Teenage Dream", yesterday and the video is just as good as the song. MTV held a big premiere for the video at 8pm which was a little bit unnecessary but then again 95% of the shit on MTV is unnecessary.

Katy doesn't even try to be persuasive but just ends up being that way. It probably has something to do with her giant funbags and the constant wearing of slutty clothes. After watching the first 15 seconds of this video I ran out and bought a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I also bought $500 worth of Proactiv products last week after seeing her advertise them. I even took up boxing. She should be the spokesperson for every single company. Katy should take turns selling cars for GM, Ford and Chrysler. Did I just solve the auto industry crisis?

This video is probably not safe for work because of the way you will react to it. Katy and the music video director sure do know what the audience want - her in underwear and bikini - and they definitely delivered.

Two weeks ago I posted about the release of the song and commented that I wasn't sure if I liked it or not yet but now it is stuck in my head. It's so damn catchy. "Teenage Dream" is currently #7 on the Top 100 and "California Gurls" is #2. The album will be released August 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...