Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welp. Time To Pack It In

Amen, brother. Amen. We get beat by CC. I'm fine with that. Whatever. But we put our "ace" on the mound against a fucking career minor league who doesn't even have a name and we muster up 1 run in 6 innings? Really? REALLY? We suck. We really, really, really fucking suck. No excuses. Fuck the injuries. This was bad pitching, bad defense, poor hitting. Everything you do to lose a game, we did it. And I'm not kidding about the pitcher. You could offer me a zillion dollars(that's a shit ton of cash) and I couldn't tell who this dude is pitching for the Yankees. He looks like a nerd. So we lost to a nerd. A dork. A whimp. But I'd rather be a nerd over a bunch of vaginas any day of the week and twice on sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...