Sunday, August 1, 2010

YouTube Weekly Round-Up

Starting this week we are going to bring you three top notch videos from the web, and this week we are coming out swinging.

3. Animals Hanging in the Real World

The only thing you can do after watching this video is think, "What the hell would I do in this situation?".


I understand freaking out over a jungle cat perusing the aisle of the 7-11, but I don't get the guy going ape shit over a bird behind him.

2. Strut That Ass!

This is a great example of an interview gone wrong, the best part is that at no point during this video do I understand what the hell is going on. For bonus points try to count how many times the phrase "strut that ass" is said.



1. Hedo-Rick

Now I'm not one to brag, but I've seen my share of internet videos. I believe I've seen every cat video created, but this video has reached a new high for me.


Just when I thought the interview was over the beat drops and Rick pulls out some moves that are only appropriate at an orgy vacation hotel (which is exactly where he is at). I'm sure this guy works in an office and is super quite, but little do his coworkers know that he is secretly a sexual superhero. Rick, we salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...