Sunday, January 11, 2009

THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE

Lets jump right into this bitch. Billy Walsh, the director of Medellin and Queens Boulevard is now an FBI agent working side by side with Jack Bauer? A match made in heaven if I do say so myself. I just wonder if Vinny Chase and him will ever get to do another movie together. Oh, Entourage is fake? What the fuck? Now lets get to the real fucking thing. Jack Bauer loves America. The man is a hero. Who else can save the world 6, going on 7 different times all in 24 hours? I'll tell ya what, this is one motherfucker I'd go fishing with, have beers, and tell manly stories to. A man's man. I guess you would have to be an ignorant 16 year old girl to not understand this. Call him stupid, gay, dumb and I swear I wont hesitate to pull your card. It should be a fucking crime to kick dirt on his name as it is to burn the flag. Hell, Jack is the American Flag. His etiquette on the job might not be up to par at all times but neither is Bill Belichick's. Yes, another Pats reference. Fuck it. Patriots run the NFL even when we're not in the playoffs. Fear us and fear Jack Bauer. We're the CTU of this shit hole. PEACE FUCKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...