Sunday, January 11, 2009

ALL ABOARD

The baynetrain has joined the blog and I look forward to contributing my expert analysis. My deepest condolences to the giants, I am a die hard fan and always will be but mr manning choked and I think Fantasy Owner Dan Donahue could have had better offensive play calls. As you will see below Mr. Manning had one to many brews yesterday night and was in fact hungover for this game, tisk tisk eli.

In other sports news the UFL (United Football League) will makes its debut this year to compete with the NFL. We all know how successful the XFL was so I look forward to see what the UFL has to offer. Rod Smart a.k.a. He Hate Me went on to have a good career with the Carolina Panthers so who knows what will turn up form this league...Maybe the next backup turned legend Matt Cassel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...