Sunday, March 6, 2011

Somebody Get The Tampons Out For Lebron and Company. P.S. I'm Getting All My News From Twitter These Days. It's The Future. Wake The Fuck Up, Grandma

Will somebody tell the Miami Heat they weren't playing for a championship today? And If I'm the coach, I'm not telling the media about my players crying and chalking it up to heart. Fuck that. If they have enough "heart" to cry after losing 4 straight games then they can meet me in the gym at 5 A.M. tomorrow and we're gonna do 17's, bull-runs, an extended version of the Mikan Drill with dildos and planks until they start puking up some heart. Totals frauds. I might go as far as to say they're the biggest joke in the NBA. All they do is talk and talk and talk about people taking shots at them and how they're gonna get revenge and we're all still waiting for it to happen. It's fucking March and Miami hasn't proved one thing to me except that I was 110% right when I first said it in July. They are who we thought they were. Lebron shrinks in crunch time. He's not MJ and he's not Kobe. Wade is a nice player. That's about it. I like him and always have. He's a great piece to have but I'm not building a team around him and then you have that retard looking pussy who wears the #4 jersey. Posh spice or something. But they are who we thought they were. AND IF YOU WANNA CROWN 'EM THEN CROWN THEIR ASS BUT THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...