Friday, March 4, 2011

Chris Bosh Cried Last Night And I'm Just Hearing About It?



Those tears and emotions are probably fake just like Chris Bosh is as a player. Just a total fraud. Bosh is the guy who tries to hard to be apart of the cool kids table in high school. Everybody who is supposed to be there sits in the middle and Bosh is hanging off the last seat, leaning over and laughing uncontrollably at every joke. I hate that guy and I hate Chris Bosh. Remember when I said Amare was the biggest fraud in the NBA? I take that back and give that title to Bosh. He might have a bigger vagina than Gasol except Gasol gets a little credit because he plays hard on occasion. Bosh doesn't. Everything is a jump shot with him which would be fine if you're a 6'6'' swingman but he's a 6'10 power forward. Man the fuck up and do your job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...