Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm So Superstitious It's Not Even Healthy

You've come to the wrong place if you expect me to be gloating about a certain hockey game last night or how that Jacoby character who plays for the red sox is quietly having one of the best years ever. This is pretty tame with regards to my superstitions. I refuse to wear anything but my Brady jersey, Brady hoodie, and my gray sweatpants with the Gopher Shorts underneath when the Patriots play. I didn't do it one time in 2008 and we went 18-1. Then this season we ran off like 12 straight wins or something and what do I decide to do just 5 days before the Pats play the Jets in the playoffs? Cut my hair. Big mistake. Huge. I'll never forgive myself.



P.S. I know I didn't say much but with my luck it'll be enough to jinx the entire fucking series and then put Ellsbury on the 60 day DL. I suck.

P.S.S. Two posts in a row with a Tiger photo? I already miss him that much.


P.S.S.S. The long song played on my iPod was I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love by The Outfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...