Sunday, April 3, 2011

We Haven't Won Jack Shit.

I was happy just to win the Big East tourny and then I was happy to get the sweet 16 but this "happy to be here" attitude ends after that. You get yourself to the elite 8 and anything less than a national title is a disappointment in my eyes. You couldn't pay me to wear a Final Four T-shirt if we lose tomorrow night. Nobody gives a shit about who comes in 2nd place and I'm not trying to celebrate almost winning just like I didn't brag about almost touching my first pair of titties. That's not my gig, I play for keeps. You're not gonna lead me on for the past 2 months with heart stopping victories then suddenly shut the door and expect me not to start painting your house with bullets. So yeah, it's great that we're playing for the championship tomorrow night but I'm not satisfied with just going to Disney World and whiffing Mickey's ass. Enough with the "Kemba is Jesus talk" and pro-UConn tweets and all that shit. Grow up. We got 40 minutes left on this mission and Butler is no fucking picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...