Saturday, April 2, 2011

Final 4 Picks and Full Analysis

I'm taking Stanford to win it all because you gotta be a smart bitch to study there, right? That school is no fucking cake walk and Women's basketball is more about smarts and making the right pass than it is about skill and a total balls out effort like the men. I don't know. All I know is I hate Geno with a passion, not to mention he's kind of butt buddies with Calipari so Calhoun winning the whole thing and the UConn women losing would give Jim another solid 2 years on his life. You know what I mean? I'm all about sticking it to people. And sticking it. And sticking it. And sticking it. And sticking it. And sticking it good.

Oh is there a men's Final Four going on this weekend, too? Doesn't matter. They're all playing to see who gets to taste Kemba's butthole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...