Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm Disgusted.

Concussions in football games are taken more seriously than ever before. And going forward, that will hold true in the next edition of the "Madden" football video game franchise when concussed players won't be allowed to return to the field in the game they are injured. "Concussions are such a big thing, it has to be a big thing in the video game," Madden told The New York Times in a telephone interview. "It starts with young kids -- they start in video games. I think the osmosis is if you get a concussion, that's a serious thing and you shouldn't play. Or leading with the head that you want to eliminate. We want that message to be strong." EA Sports president Peter Moore said last week at the World Congress of Sports in Miami that it was "wrong" when the company's "Madden" game would allow concussed players to return to the field in the following quarter. That is no longer the case, Moore said Wednesday at the two-day summit in Miami.  Moore says "we have an obligation in our industry" to recognize that brain injuries are one of the biggest on-field issues facing football at all levels right now.

Does this game come with a box of tampons because I feel like I have a gaping vagina after reading this? I get it, concussions suck and that's real life but I'm trying to escape my real life when I turn on the 360. I don't want to live by your rules. Let me get out there and shoot the run and gun offense like it's intramural flag football. If my franchise player gets a concussion then I'm gonna have to answer to a fake character in a video game? Really? I'm paying $60.00 for this game. I'll should be able to jack my dick in the endzone for that price. In fact, certain hookers will let you do a lot more for a lot less cash but I digress. Am I the only one who's sick of the NFL and all they're pussy regulations? No more big hits, the kickoff got moved up so there aren't as many returns,  you can't crush the QB and so on. We might as well put the red jersey on all these motherfuckers and turn the game into two hand touch. So does this mean we're seeing the death of the hit stick in this years version of Madden? At this rate, am I going to die in real life when I get sniped in COD? If we're trying to teach life lessons and make things more realistic then that seems to be the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...