Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Dodgers Padres Game is Packed

los angeles dodgers mlb baseball vin scully petco padres
The Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres game is in the 6th inning but they just resumed from their 3rd rain delay. The game started over 6 hours ago which puts it at an hour per inning pace. Pretty much everyone left the game because they have to go to photo shoots or celebrity rehab. Oh wait, this game is in San Diego, not Los Angeles. Yeah bad joke, I apologize. Am I at a Yankees game or a Padres game? Alright, I don't apologize for that gone, it felt good.

I don't blame people for leaving (even though I wouldn't have left...I would be getting hammered watching Matt Kemp be awesome). I have MLB.TV so I can give you these awesome pictures of the packed crowd at Petco Park. MLB is notorious for making people take down game content so don't be surprised if this shit gets taken down in the next ten minutes. I have nothing better to do on a Friday night than listen to Vin Scully. I'm sorry that I'm not sorry.

los angeles dodgers mlb baseball vin scully petco padres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...