Monday, January 12, 2009

Celtics and One Tree Hill?

Celtics lose this game I promised myself I would then tell everyone (all 8 of our readers) the dark secret Sellberg told me this evening that involved candles, cucumbers, whipped cream and Beyonce lyrics (if I were a boy). Think about it. Anyway, Paul Pierce leads the way with 37 points, 9 points, 10-11 from the charity stripe yada yada yada. 45 minutes in the past 2 nights on a bad knee is a performance that would make Bear Grylls wet in the pants and we're not talkin' urine baby. I could give expert analysis but this one is for the ladies.Let us jump on the 1treyhill set now. I didn't even watch it. I only tell the female population I do to get them in the sack. psychhhhh.I love it and it's one of my secret shames. But, seriously I would cut my own balls off if I watched that show instead of Mr. Unstoppable tonight (paul pierce or jack bauer). From what I did see though in sneaking to another TV to get a few flashes in, involved this "Mouth" character getting all gook eyed over this broad who let another muchacho slide his beef into her taco. Listen broseph, 4 eyes obviously isn't satisfied with you so let's get to work on that amazing nickname of yours and make the ladies call you "mouth" for a reason. I guess that's what happens when you start your younger years taking shit from Corey Matthews and Sean Hunter at John Adams High. Yeah, don't you think I don't forgot about this, Stuart Minkus! This kid can't catch a fucking break. Poor shithead is the doofus in every show he is casted on. He's been in high school for 10 television years and hasn't aged a bit. You just hope his name in real life isn't anything embarrassing or even remotely dorky. Oh. His name is actually Lee Norris? Wow. The hits just keep coming.


Jordon Brault is designing new album covers as of 2 hours ago. Seasons of love is my favorite. When this kid makes it big we better get some yen for promoting this fox. Or if he doesn't I know who he's going to kill first. This guyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...