Monday, April 4, 2011

I Totally Stole This From Brandon Jennings' Dew

You can't see me right now but my jaw is dropped to the floor and nobody and I mean nobody can make me do that. You know how I talk about throwing 7 different kinds of smoke? Jennifer Anniston does that shit on the daily. Has she ever had a 24 hour period where she wasn't destroying every piece of clothing on her? And has anyone had a longer and  more consistent career of being too damn sexafied? It's almost Kobe Bryant-esque. Just when you think she's starting to lose her explosiveness and speed, she redefines herself into a player who can get her shot off from anywhere on the court with minimal space from her defender. I don't know much but I know you hold onto a bitch like that. Lookin' at you, Brad.  Fuck John Mayer. That dude is a fucking faggot. Love his music though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...