Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Turns out, I was right


A few weeks back I was ragging on Memphis coach John Calipari for signing top recruits, doing nothing with them, and lowering their already minuscule IQs. Well not only was I right, I was really freaking right. The Chicago point guard Derrick didn't even take his own SATs. That's how I know he can't read or write. If you can't manage to get above 1,000 on your own (considering you get 600 points for writing your name) you have to be a little bit retarded. Honestly. I'm not sure what the Bulls are going to do. Since his year in college shouldn't count, doesn't that mean the Bulls have to wait for him to play a legitimate year of college before they can draft him? I believe that is the rule in the NBA now. I hope they take him off the Bulls, void the 2008-2009 NBA season, and re-start so that we can have 82 more games of a lack of effort. I love you, David Stern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...