Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Blog is Back. But Where is Sean Avery?

So first, Sean Avery partners with pals in a bar on Warren Street. Now there's word that he'll be a field reporter at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival starting Thursday for FUSE TV, interviewing musicians and fans at the Manchester, Tennessee site. He's also on the guest list for next week's Samsung's 8th annual Four Seasons of Hope charity gala, along with Regis Philbin, musicians, soap opera stars and a handful of Jets and Giants. And coming up, we hear, an appearance on Jimmy Fallon's late-night gig on NBC.

Guys like me and Aves, we're a dime a dozen. They say he's the most hated man in the NHL but he seems to be the only player who can get a job outside of hockey. So you try and tell me that the underdog is not on top. You gotta love a guy like Avery. Yes, he will beat the shit out of you on the ice. He will verbally rape you and your mother. He is going to piss off every player and every opposing fan with his so called "antics." Then he is going to knock down every hot chick in the room. But the bottom line is this guy is just fucking cool. I don't think I could have thought of a better way to be spending my summer. The only thing I would add is to get back with Cuthbert just to dump her on her perfect ass. Anyway. Buy a bar? Yes. Be a field reporter at Bonnaroo? Sure. I don't know what that is exactly but my guess is that there willl be no shortage of drugs. Host a charity event with Regis Philbin? Only one of my dreams. Appear on Jimmy Fallon? Count me in as long as that fucker doesn't giggle inbetween every word of his monologue. Take some tips from Conan bro. No one likes a 35 year old man who laughs like a little school girl who is getting her thing tickled by her sketchy uncle. Too far?


Sox up 1-0 in the 1st with 2 men on and 1 out. Uhhhhhhh.....BAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...