Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don't call it a comeback


The Rza broke my heart last night when he told me this blog was gone. Now it's back, and I am over-joyed. Lakers are winning the series and tonight's game, so I won't waste time on that. Instead, I'll give you my top five moments from prom weekend.

5. I fought A-Wade. I've always threatened to do it, and I finally did. He wanted his beach chair back, I said hell no and it was on. He may have picked me up and dragged me around, but damn it, I held on to that chair. And when he pinned me to the sand I still had the balls to tell him I had him right where I wanted him. We called it a draw.

4. I guess it is pre-prom, but Liz McNaughton had a great moment the day of DMB. When told that most people were parking in the Benz parking lot, she told them they were wrong and that most people were parking in Mercedes. Then, during prom dinner she said coffee smells like cigarettes. I didn't make that up.

3. I saw three immigrants trying to enter the United States. Ponte, Wade, and Deven took the Seahawk 2 out for a spin off Austin's beach. They looked like a nice group of illegal aliens trying to enter the country. Naturally, Sellberg, Austin, and myself threw rocks at them. Austin nailed Deven and Tommy with the same rock from 50 yards away. Boom, roasted.

2. We finished a game of cheers governor. It took 2.5 hours, but it was awesome. Rule number two: say the word fuck. Rule number three: say an NBA player. Put those two together. Rule number thirteen: Reverse the order. Talk about fucking with your mind. Rule number sixteen: a penis inuendo. The highlight of the night was the "hymen humiliator". Rule number five and eleven were special too. You had to be there.

1. Hearing that story about that person that had this weird thing happen to them. Something went into them that wasn't supposed to be there. It usually hurts, and most people don't like it. You can tell the next day too. You feel awful after. Ashamed and dirty. Like no one will ever love you again. Hahahahaaaaa.

Kobe time. Peace fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...