Thursday, June 11, 2009

That's a Party Foul.

Former NBA referee Tim Donaghy was attacked by a fellow inmate during his 15-month sentence in federal prison, the Los Angeles Daily News reported Thursday. A source who has maintained regular contact with Donaghy during his imprisonment said Donaghy was attacked in November and suffered significant damage to his knee, the Daily News reported. The source said Donaghy could not comment for the Daily News story. He was unsure why Donaghy was assaulted and struck "several times with a paint-rolling stick," according to the report.

I don't know much about life in prison except from what I've witnessed on OZ, Shawkshank, and that locked up show on MSNBC late night. But I do know it's probably not a good idea to put a mobster next to the guy who just went through a year of acting as in informat to the feds in order to lock up his big italian buddies. I don't know. That made a lot more sense in my head when I first said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...