Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Was Wondering Where My Favorite Boxers Went...

Puerto Rico police said they have arrested a man accused of snatching 88 pieces of underwear from a neighbor's clothesline. The man was charged with theft and illegal appropriation. Police said Wednesday that he returned all $1,000 worth of underwear to the woman. They said he stole the items from his 29-year-old neighbor over a period of several months in the rural town of Orocovis. She apparently had to keep buying more to replace those that vanished from her line.

Well hold your horses Puerto Rico. This is more common than you think. Let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy who was into snatchin the undies. Not gonna name names but uhhh we'll call him bob grey or something. I mean I think the only thing you can say in this situation is that it's too bad that this guy got caught because we were all doing it. Wait what? I understand you gotta give the guy some form of punishment. Maybe make him wear one set tof underwear for the rest of his life and right after he takes the post-dinner shit, make him sniff them. Yeah, me and Dick Cheney used to discuss torture tactics at my backyard BBQ's back in 1989. Great fuckin year by the way. But back to my point. Why punish him? It's obvious he has skills that are not common among all men. He's clearly a stealthy figure. I'm just saying there is hope for this man. When everyone else wants to lock him away for being a fucked up sex addict, I'll be there waiting in open arms. I'm just that type of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...