Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kaka To Real Madrid


The future of Brazilian midfielder Kaka was shrouded in mystery on Tuesday night after Spanish radio station Cadena Ser reported he had joined Real Madrid for £56m - only for the player's spokesman and AC Milan to both deny any deal had been agreed. Real are set to go on a spending spree following the return of Florentino Perez as the club's president. Despite Kaka not wishing to leave AC Milan it is believed the offer was too good to turn down and, unlike with Manchester City in January, it seems unlikely the player will reject the move. The fee would represent a new world record, surpassing the £46m Real paid to Juventus for Zinedine Zidane in 2001. It would also mean Real hold the three highest fees paid, with the £37m for Luis Figo from Barcelona in 2000 completing the set.

The way I feel about soccer is similar to the way I feel about hockey. I like America. Therefore I like american players. I like the US National Team. When it comes to league play, I support the teams of the players I like. I didn't like AC Milan last year. Then they got Ronaldinho and Beckham. There's just no loyalty in soccer like there is in basketball or football. This is the type of shit that will leave a man broken and heartless. Oh, Kaka is also a huge homosexual and I've always hated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...