Thursday, June 11, 2009

If The Sox Win Tonight Is There Even a Rivalry?

Sorry bitches. I mean usually when I beat up on somebody 8 times in a row it kind of takes away any hatred I had towards them. I'm almost looking forward to it. You don't really go into the game with any tension. It's like OK, you're gonna talk a big game, put in your best players, and we're still going to win without any real competition. Don't get me wrong, I still hate every player on that Yankee team but am I afraid of any of them? Uhhhh no. Guys nicknamed "bitch tits" don't really give me the shivers. Sure, Damon is having a big year at the plate but when you can't make the throw to second base without a hop, skip, and a jump then you're just fooling yourself or something. I don't want to crush any dreams here but I just don't see the Yankees as a worthy adversary. It could get close in a game for a little bit but you know the Sox are going to pull out with the W because the fact of the matter is that they're the better team and always will be. New York is all about the big names. Boston spent the offseason building up their bullpen and now it's the deepest and one of the top staffs in the game. So what am I trying to say? Fuck you. How does our ass taste you piece of shit new york cock sucking, steroid using motherfuckers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...