Monday, June 15, 2009

This is Why I Hate The Rest Of The World.

PRETORIA, South Africa -- New Jersey-born Giuseppe Rossi scored twice in the second half and Daniele De Rossi had a goal, leading Italy over the United States 3-1 Monday night in its opener at the FIFA Confederations Cup. Rossi, who spurned the U.S. national team program to play for Italy, entered in the 57th minute and tied the score a minute later with a 30-yard shot after stripping the ball from Benny Feilhaber. He got his second goal in the fourth minute of injury time from about 10 yards after Andrea Pirlo went around defender Jay DeMerit and crossed. The 22-year-old Rossi, born in Teaneck, scored four goals at last summer's Olympics. He made his debut with the senior Italian national team last October as a substitute against Bulgaria and scored his first international goal on June 6, putting Italy ahead in a 3-0 exhibition win over Northern Ireland.

Honestly, bro? People like this little bitch just fucking disgust me. They want the glory like the rest of us but aren't willing to go through the pain or the trials and tribulations of becoming a champion. I don't blame him for wanting to leave New Jersey but then again isn't this just typical of the piece of shit trash you find in that state? There just isn't loyalty in this beautiful game anymore and by game I think I meant life and it fucking breaks my heart. I don't know. Why would you even want to play for Italy? No offense, but if there was a team that looked like I could beat the shit out of by myself, my vote is 100% on those Italians. If you're saying that someone like Luca Toni or Totti could make my earth shake then I'm not buying it. Not for a second. Oh, and Clint Dempsey get your fucking shit together. I'm embarrassed that my mother spent 70 bucks on your jersey for christmas last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...