Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Should We Give Him a Job Back?


gotrings2091 (9:45:22 PM): I would like to start by saying, I did not want to write this letter but rather I was forced to. Recently I have been informed that I was removed from administrative status of the blog. Upon further review, this statement was proven to be
gotrings2091 (9:45:33 PM): true
gotrings2091 (9:46:45 PM): I regret to inform you that I will no longer be posting on the blog until i retain administrative status. I believe that since it is our blog from the ground up you have no business doing this. However, I will take my cake as it is served and will no longer be posting until the above is achieved.
gotrings2091 (9:46:52 PM): thankyou, Dylan Sellberg


Should we give this little shit administrative status back? After all, I started this blog, bring the laughs, and do it like it does. He posted a well known faggot as side boob of the day and called my material "bullshit." Am I a little drunk at this hour? You bet your ass. Could I do this entire blog on my own? DAMN RIGHT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...