Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Glee" Covers GQ Magazine

glee gq magazine lea michele dianna agron cory monteith photo shoot taylor swift
Oh mylanta. "Glee's" Lea Michele and Dianna Agron are on the cover of the November issue of GQ magazine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I realize Cory Monteith is also on the cover but I'm pretty sure no one is paying any attention to him. They have the slutty classy look down to a science. After learning that the set of "Glee" is like one big giant orgy and then seeing these pictures it actually inspired me to take singing lessons. Oh, and go back to high school.

When my roommates (no, not my parents) started watching "Glee" last year I hated it at first. I thought it was the second worst show on t.v., after American Idol. After the first season ended I decided to give it a chance and watched all the episodes. I was hooked, but it was the kind of hooked that you only do alone while making sure no one is watching or knows about it. Speaking of which, why am I even saying this? The second season's plot has not been nearly as good as the first but with a rumored Taylor Swift episode in the works things are looking up.

The show has gotten pretty racy awesome lately, complete with lesbian sex scenes and as long as it keeps producing things like this photo shoot I'll keep paying attention to it.

*Click to enlarge*






glee gq magazine lea michele dianna agron cory monteith photo shoot taylor swift

glee gq magazine lea michele dianna agron cory monteith photo shoot taylor swift
glee gq magazine lea michele dianna agron cory monteith photo shoot taylor swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...