Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Told You San Fran Was For Real. Is For Real One Word? Forreal? Pharrell? New CD Drops November 2nd. This Fucking Blog Is Killing Everything I Learned In English Class

I've honestly never been more giddy for a playoff baseball series that didn't include the Sox. I don't think I even checked a box score last year after Pap blew it on home turf against Anaheim. This year has star power. We might not see a hit until game 4 of the NLCS because the pitching match ups are that good. Halladay/Lincecum, Oswalt/Cain and Hamels/that other pitching stud in the rotation. Who did the Giants even throw on the mound last night? Some 21 year old kid who allowed 2 runs through 6 innings. Pretty fucking impressive. Kung Fu Panda hasn't even played since game 2 and we still won the series in 4 games. I like this Giants squad. They find ways to win and that's what you gotta be able to do when you're facing exceptional pitching in October. I need another E word? It's exquisite television.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...