Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Umm When I'm Right, I'm So Fucking Right

Receiver Randy Moss and New England Patriots quarterbacks coach Bill O'Brien were involved in a heated exchange at halftime of the team's victory Monday over the Miami Dolphins, according to player sources. The locker-room exchange, described as an "outburst" by one player, came two days before the Patriots traded Moss to the Minnesota Vikings for a 2011 third-round draft choice, and could have contributed to the team's decision to make the deal. The Patriots trailed 7-6 at halftime of the game, and Moss had just one pass thrown in his direction in the first two quarters. He finished without a reception and wasn't thrown to in the second half.


Do I know my team or do I know my team? And for those that don't know, Bill O'Brien is pretty much the offensive coordinator/Tom Terrific's right hand man. So when Randy yells at Bill, he's yelling at Tom. Nobody yells at Tom and lives to tell about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...