Thursday, October 28, 2010

This is My Nightmare

This might be the darkest day I've ever had. Woke up this morning, got in my car to drive to school, flip on my iPod to listen to some jams and nothing. Absolutely nothing. iPod says there is currently no music on the device. Are you fucking kidding me? How do 4,000 songs just disappear into the night? They didn't get up and walk out because I would have heard those little fuckers. I keep my mp3 lady sitting right on my desk, next to laptop during the night. I don't think you understand how devastating this is. I save no music to my computer so when I come home, I plug my iPod in so it's always connected and I listen to music that way. How do you I'm able to bust out hilarious blogs all day? I got the likes of Pearl Jam, 2pac, Kanye and Barry Manilow fueling the fire. But now I have nothing but silence and I have to download all that music over again. That's 3 fucking years worth of music. And it's not like some shit is from a time in my life when I was into to a certain type of music. No. I turn on shuffle and let that baby play out whatever the fuck it wants. You can ask around. My iPod rocked the shit out of any other iPod around. I can't tell you how many times I've been told to bring it to a party because its soundtrack is like orgasm of the ear. I'm sad. I'm frustrated. I'm pissed off. I'm not blogging until I hit the 1,000 song mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...