Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kaley Cuoco & Johnny Galecki Dated For Two Years

kaley cuoco johnny galecki big bang theory dating date
I'd first like to start this post off by saying that if you don't watch "The Big Bang Theory" then stop reading this blog and go watch it. It is one of the funniest shows on television (and it may even be the funniest). Ever since the pilot, Johnny Galecki's character (Leonard) has had a crush on Kaley Cuoco's character (Penny). I don't want to spoil anything but since I already told you to go watch...they ended up dating on the show and it was magical awesome. It gave nerds everywhere hope.

In a recent interview with Watch Magazine, Cuoco revealed that their romance went beyond the set. She said, "Well, I dated [co-star Johnny] Galecki, so … yeah. We dated for almost two years. It was such a huge part of my life and no one knew about it." How the hell do you keep a relationship a secret for two years?!? She said she wanted to talk about it and go out with him in public but "certain people" (aka the producers) didn't want that to happen because they thought it might ruin the show or some dumb shit. The fact that the relationship lasted for two years means it wasn't just a one-night thing after the Emmy's where Kaley got Anne Tanked and made a few bad decisions. The news that they dated for two years actually made my day because have you seen what Johnny Galecki looks like? He looks like the offspring of Cory Feldman and Martha Plimpton.

kaley cuoco johnny galecki big bang theory dating date
Kaley went on to say that she is done dating actors and said, "So now my goal is to date an athlete. I don’t know if you know tennis, but Bob and Mike Bryan are my god- brothers. So I told them they had to introduce me this year to some hot guy at the U.S. Open." I'm just going to throw it out there as an early prediction - Kaley Cuoco will date John Isner. I mean c'mon...have you seen the guy? He's so handsome in a 15-year-old kind of way. Whoops sorry, Blog Dylan logged in and added in that last part and I'm not sure how to delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...