Monday, September 27, 2010

Sean Avery Says Sean Avery Is a Superstar

"You guys saw it," Avery said. "That [stuff] doesn't bother me. Nobody should be suspended for anything they say." Avery started influencing the night in the second, when he suckered David Clarkson into dropping his gloves, while keeping his on. Avery, however, was the one penalized, and en route to the box, turned and went after Kovalchuk. That added a misconduct to his punishment.  "They specifically told me I got it because he's a superstar and I can't go after a superstar," Avery said. "I told [ref Paul Devorski] I make $4 million. I'm a superstar, too."

I love it. He takes the high road by not saying anything about the gesture but then gets his digs in by saying Kovalchuk is pretty much a pampered bitch who gets star treatment from the league. That my friends is how it is fucking done. As for Sean Avery thinking he's a superstar? I never said he was the smartest guy alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...