Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bitch.

Hayden Panettiere was photographed cheering at the Wladimir Klitschko vs. Samuel Peter Fight in Frankfurt, Germany yesterday. Hayden's dad also supported the fight. The former Heroes hottie just turned legal last month and celebrated her 21st birthday.

Whatever. He's like fucking 40 years old and is fighting in a weight class that has a bunch of scrubs in it. If you wanna impress me then you gotta drop a few lbs. and go at it with the real tough guys in the middleweight division. I have Ukranian blood in me too, ya know? But every time I've gotten into a fight or scuffle my main bitch of the hour wants nothing to do with me. What was it that the late great Oscar Wilde said about females? Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks? Something like that. Truer words have never been spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...