Monday, September 6, 2010

Deb Powers Is All The Rage Fantasy Football Draft Is Tonight at 9 Pm!!

see ya at the white house, bitches.
God I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like victory. Today is the day we all wait for. Champions are built tonight in the draft room. Legends are crafted. I'm not here to rub it in how I was champion last year but the facts are facts. People wanna bash me on how I pull stats out of my ass and my opinions are biased but last I checked I was drinking beers out of the Deb Powers cup at the end of the season so you tell me what the fuck is up. I mean it even forced Chris Powers out of the league. How do you think Deb feels about that? His spot must be filled in the next 8 hours. So listen, if you wanna play this season then please drop me a line. Shoot me a text. Find me on facebook. You can even tweet me. Just don't fucking call me because rza don't use the phone unless I'm making executive decisions. All I need is your e-mail address and if'you try to talk strategy with me during the draft I will literally punch you in the balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...