Thursday, September 9, 2010

This Isn't News You Want To Wake Up To

BOSTON (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a car accident around 6:30 this morning. The accident happened near Brady's home in Boston's Back Bay on the corner of Commonwealth and Gloucester and involved 2 vehicles. Sources say the jaws of life were used after the accident. Brady was "shaken" but refused to be taken to the hospital and wanted to see his team's Doctors. Tom reportedly made it to Gillette Stadium a few hours after the crash.  
  
Really put a lot of things into perspective today. What if Tom Brady died? I think I'd shut the blog down, put my jersey on, buy 12 bottles of skotch, and watch youtube clips of him for 3 straight months. I thought of like 4 other athletes that could die and the rest of my year would be fucked up, too. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Nomar, and Rajon Rondo. But all of this means nothing because Tom Terrific is superman. The other car hit him and they're the ones who needed jaws of life. Boo-yah.



P.S. #12 drives an Audi? Love that. Such an underrated vehicle. Classy yet subtle. It says "I know I'm the man but I'll still throw down 12 beers with you over a bon fire."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...