Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Durica Saw Precious Get Married And Lived To Tell About It

Which person doesn't fit in the picture? I know. The chick in the blue dress. Get out of the way bitch, you're ruining the whole black/bronze scheme. But seriously, you think anybody got any appetizers at that reception with precious on the invite list? Doubt it. I'm shocked Durica is still living. Big chocolate might have tried to chomp his fingers off if she wasn't satisfied with the spread. And that's exactly why I always pack an extra Snickers or Baby Ruth bar in my pocket. Yeah, people think it's creepy that I carry candy like I'm a child molester or something but I've fucking seen The Goonies. I know what happens when you get a disenchanted goon in your path.


P.S. I pray he isn't dating that black chick because he's one dude that can kick the shit out of me enough that I may never blog again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...