Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Boob Grabbing at Phillies Game

I don't know how many times I can say this but - the actions of Phillies fans never shock me. This one isn't so bad as it is hilarious that is was a Phillies fan doing this on camera. It's like, c'mon bro, you know your reputation is already in the shitter and you have to go out and fulfill the stereotype?? We've already heard enough about you guys getting tasered, vomiting on little girls and giving beer to children this summer that we don't need anymore ammo to make fun of you but you continue to supply us. And for that, I am grateful. Here's to hoping they go on a 10 game losing streak and don't make the playoffs!!


[via = deadspin]

The girl in the video was really disappointing. If you're going to get your boob grabbed by a drunk idiot on T.V. you might as well act slutty and stop pretending like you have any self respect anyways. I propose that all Phillies fans - wait let me rephrase that - all hot female Phillies fans - dress like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...